Friday, November 6, 2009

Entrepreneur (A Dream Which Is Yet to Come True)


Somehow I “love” this word “Entrepreneur”..... Everyone of us know an entrepreneur is a person who has possession of an enterprise, or venture, and assumes significant accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome। It is an ambitious leader who combines land, labor, and capital to often create and market new goods or services.

It is when I was in my early 20’s (though I don’t recollect the year exactly) I thought I should become a “Entrepreneur” heading/leading a firm in service industry and building relations (as I consider myself as good executor)… during the course of time the desire has become stronger and stronger and today it’s my vision which has grown up to “Group of Companies”. (though I don’t own a company as on 07th Nov 2009)

I feel what entrepreneurs makes so special is their ability to pursue a passion. Whether that passion revolves around a particular talent of their own or is directed toward improving the quality of life for others, it takes a tremendous amount of courage, confidence, and determination to follow a dream and turn it into a career.

One of the most fascinating entrepreneurial themes is none other than Leadership. Leadership alone can require a combination of all kinds of characteristics, traits, morality, skills and behavior. So what makes an exceptional leader? Is there a style of leadership particularly admire, or aspire too? What type of personality does a good leader require, and do you believe a leader can be taught or is it a natural? These questions keep ponder around…. While I know there is no sure short formula for success and I also consider what works for others may not work for “ME”…. But being flexible and accepting the changes that come along the way you will be showered with criticism, but you must learn to take them in your stride. (was that a gyan? :-), but trust me thinking in those lines make lot of difference for entrepreneurs)

When will I be a Entrepreneur? And in what is my interest area of?.. etc etc in my next blog… as I don’t know myself as on date.

- Shastry MVN

No comments: