Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Gift Which Changed a Good Relationship..!


In my view gifts are something which are given or received by the people whom we wish good for (unless it’s a marriage or any other of such occasion, where it’s given as formality) and ideally “A Gift is A Gift” and cannot be measured by its value?!?

It’s been a painful learning to me, to know the receiver consent is equally IMPORTANT to accept a gift by its value... especially whom you know very well and sit and stand almost daily!  

Well let me clear the air… I am not saying something which is completely NOT acceptable which I’ve gifted... it’s just a general gift, which pushed a good relationship to complete isolation..huh.! 


I wish to document this wrenched experience for my future leanings.

         
- Shastry MVN


#learnings #lessons #life #ShastryMVN @ShastryMVN 

No comments: