Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've Met Someone This Year Whom I Know I Will Never Forget In Many More Years To Come!!!


March – 2010, one of the most memorable month in my life.... I have met my intimates whom I have never seen or never heard of, from the time I was born on this heavenly earth, Pedda Amma, Pedda Nana, Aanaya, Vadina, Tamudu....(Parental Aunt & Uncle, Elder Brother & Sister-In-law and Younger Brother) etc, suddenly I stated feeling I have MY Family! Rather now I have My Family..... What’s surprising is they are Very Happy and Proud to see me in whatever position I am today, than me?.... Guess what kind of notion they were in about my family before meeting Me!

After meeting them I know the exact meaning of “Down to Earth”, I never ever had good impression on family relations…may be these relations are different from the circumstances what I have comein from, it’s time to change my opinion on family relations. I pity myself for not meeting them for long years passed, wish I would have been what I desired for if I met them when we were in real need of right shelter. These days I started learning something really new unknowingly and I am liking it, NOT to Hurt or Burn Relations.... but I see it as real time challenge, atleast for me who have not been into any family relations till this juncture.

Guess what? Uncle & Aunt are adamant, they want me to settle in personal life ASAP – life partner ....”Looking Forward For New Colors in Life” soon and finally with lot of effort I have booked by “Dream Car”, anticipating that giant to join me by end of this month or first week of April’10.... I love it.... very desperate to ride it.

Someone rightly said.... what were you is not important, what are you is important.

- Shastry MVN

2 comments:

Rajesh R.Nair said...

very interesting Shastry ji.. so which car is going to come in your family ;).. waiting.. love to have a drive with you

MVN Shastry said...

Sure Rajesh bhai.... It's Tata Safari Dicor VX 4*2 BS-4.... Black :-)