Wednesday, September 8, 2010

“One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions”

Above was very rightly said by Oliver Wendell Holmes, too many thoughts and ideas pondering around… the desire to achieve the goal is growing stronger and stronger, day by day, I know for sure (with blessing of my god, my well-wishers and my friends) I will not be the same what I was yesterday and today for sure for tomorrow… but the thirst to know the destination is driving me crazy! I am yet not tired, then why the thirst to know the destination??? – unanswered.

Added fuel to my thoughts are Sameer's views, we had a detail discussion yesterday (07 Sep 2010) where a point hooked me at “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor…..Explore and Achieve." I couldn’t be what I desired at my childhood today, perhaps that’s making me hooked to that point. Sameer is always influential with his views on me, in-fact I changed my opinions in many instances when we contested upon issues. My growing relation with him, also changed me on how I perceive things – for good.

After dropping back Sameer at his home yesterday, I was totally lost with my thoughts and was thinking till late night 1.00am onto what’s next?? Some feelers hint me and make me contented that something big is on its way, but yet again these are the similar feeling I always have whenever I think new and big… this time it’s something more. Currently the driving force in me is at its best and pushing me hard to do something new, big and achieve it, this time I will not let this force down till I achieve something big… might take time, but want to succeed it for sure. – hoping for best!

Sameer :: formally known as Sameer Chhabra, he claims himself as common man, with common interests, he also claims his tastes are very simple, he is always satisfied with the very best, nature is what he respects and anything natural is what he admires. I know him from 4.5 years now, the way he perceive things… simply superb and a good person to be with, but he is not as simple as he claims :-)


“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” - Charles Darwin

- Shastry MVN


No comments: