Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something is Wrong!

MY intuition says something is really going to be Wrong!

This happened almost 7-9yrs back, when there was great trauma in my life (also it took a while to recover), now it’s back. Note sure what would be the impact, but Yes, I am prepared to certain extent to face any kind of tsunami this time.... while I can anticipate few, but never know what is under the carpet.

When the intuition says something going to be wrong, then “Stress” increases and when Stress increases the “Fear of Failure Steps In” and that is more “Stressful” than the actual Stress itself.

And Fear is something that loves to grow and fester in people. It can be much bigger than life sometimes. I think I am fearful of a future outcome and it has already preoccupied my mind and my intuition and giving HARD time to HEARING my positive intuition???? I think it is impairing my judgment so that I do not even know that my feelings are fear based??? I know and I strongly believe fear can greatly hinder our intuition.

But what about the proven facts from past???? Unanswered!

Looks like I need a desperate break, not in a state of mind to give or accept any.

My Lord - Need Your Help Please....

- Shastry MVN


No comments: