Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"AIM Group" Completes 1 Year!


We “AIM Group” completed 1 Year Today (09 Feb 2011) and in other scene I have completed 1 year as an Entrepreneur. Time moves very fast, I feel just 7-8 blogs behind I have mentioned I became Entrepreneur! but this 1 year was good exposure and great learning’s. BTW at this juncture, I would like to mention Arun is onboard of “AIM Group” as an equity holder, looking forward for his undivided contributions to “AIM”. We have proposed many successful projects and we are confident that we will be launching few of them this year.

Looking forward for “HIS” support too.

"The successful always has a number of projects planned, to which he looks forward. Anyone of them could change the course of his life overnight." - Mark Caine


- Shastry MVN

No comments: